Associate 3D Artist
- Lahore, Pakistan
- WFH Flexible
- Market competitive
Mindstorm Studios designs, develops, and markets some of the top games and interactive entertainment in the world today. That's the mission our founders began with back in 2006 and we continue to uphold and bring the highest quality products to market.
Mindstorm is partnered with Lion Studios, one of the world’s leading mobile games publishers, and we are headquartered in San Francisco with development in Lahore. Our products have been downloaded over 100 million times globally with #1 worldwide chart toppers like Super Salon, Flick Pool, and Alliance Wars.
We are looking for the best and brightest minds in game development to join our team so we can empower our talent to create world #1 games.
We are looking for a passionate and driven 3D Artist to join our team in Lahore. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has at least 6 months experience of working with casual/hyper-casual games and creating 3D art work and game ads based on ideas. Fresh graduates are also encourgaed to apply.
What will you be doing?
- Illustrate and develop concepts (sketch, drawing, etc.) to support production.
- Create in-game 3D assets, following the art style and technical constraints.
- UV and texture 3D assets in any 2D package.
- Interpret concept art, understand art direction and work within the overall game style.
- Good at designing user interfaces for games.
- Collaborate in a team environment with other artists, programmers and designers
- Provide accurate time estimates for tasks and meet production deadlines.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Art or related fields; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong 3D modelling skills, Unwrapping, Texturing, and Shading
- Rigg, Skin and Animation
- Expertise in Adobe Photoshop
- Composite and Animation experience in Adobe After effects
- Hands on experience with Unity3D is a Plus!
- Strong Lighting and Rendering sense and techniques
What are we offering?
Exposure: Best-in-class learning and exposure to the global game industry having top level game development know-how and career progression
Culture: A progressive team and unmatched work environment with a flat hierarchy where you take ownership of your goals and become part of a team that will support and help you succeed.
Vacations: 5 weeks’ paid time-off per annum, wedding/paternal leave, paid sick leave
Comprehensive Benefits: Provident fund, full healthcare (in-patient & out-patient), fuel allowance, subsidized lunches, fitness allowance, gadget discounts, yearly bonuses.
Perks: HR events, team lunches, movie nights, monthly birthdays, company retreats, games/sports competitions and much more!
Disclaimer: Mindstorm Studios is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, & performance.