Associate 3D Artist
- Lahore, Pakistan
- Market competitive
Mindstorm Studios designs, develops, and markets some of the top games and interactive entertainment in the world today. That's the mission our founders began with back in 2006 and we continue to uphold and bring the highest quality products to market.
Mindstorm is partnered with Lion Studios, one of the world’s leading mobile games publishers, and we are headquartered in San Francisco with development in Lahore. Our products have been downloaded over 100 million times globally with #1 worldwide chart toppers like Super Salon, Flick Pool, and Alliance Wars.
We are looking for the best and brightest minds in game development to join our team so we can empower our talent to create world #1 games.
We are looking for a passionate and driven 3D Generalist Artist to join our team in Lahore. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has at least 1-2 years of experience. Primary responsibilities will be to create 3D/2D game ads based on ideas. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and a quality product are essential. If you are passionate about making game art, this is the right place for you to jam!
What will you be doing?
- Creating animated 3D/2D ads based on the given game ideas.
- Staying updated with Industry Tools and Smart Solutions for efficient work flow.
- Playing almost all the top chart mobile games
- Communicate with team members to establish an effective pipeline and integrate media assets.
- Work with product teams to ship world class hyper casual games.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design or related fields; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least 2 years of industry experience developing artwork for mobile games
- Strong 3D modeling skills
- Hands-on experience with unwrapping, texturing, and shading
- Strong lighting and rendering sense and techniques
- Experience with rigging, skinning, and animation
- Expertise working with Adobe Photoshop
- Composite and Animation experience in Adobe After effects or any other equivalent
Things that get you extra points!
- Hands on experience with Unity3D
- Prior experience with a well-known mobile title are a significant asset
- Ability to learn and stay in touch with evolving game standards
- Passion for games with hands on experience playing mobile, console, and PC games
What are we offering?
- Exposure: Best-in-class learning and exposure to the global game industry having top level game development know-how and career progression
- Culture: A progressive team and unmatched work environment with a flat hierarchy where you take ownership of your goals and become part of a team that will support and help you succeed.
- Vacations: 5 weeks’ paid time-off per annum, wedding/paternal leave, paid sick leave
- Comprehensive Benefits: Provident fund, full healthcare (in-patient & out-patient), fuel allowance, subsidized lunches, fitness allowance, gadget discounts, yearly bonuses.
Perks: HR events, team lunches, movie nights, monthly birthdays, company retreats, games/sports competitions and much more!
Mindstorm Studios is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, & performance.