Senior 3D Artist
- 30 Sep 2021
- Lahore, Pakistan
- WFH Flexible
- Market competitive
Mindstorm Studios designs, develops, and markets some of the top games and interactive entertainment in the world today. That's the mission our founders began with back in 2006 and we continue to uphold and bring the highest quality products to market.
Mindstorm is partnered with Lion Studios, one of the world’s leading mobile games publishers, and we are headquartered in San Francisco with development in Lahore. Our products have been downloaded over 100 million times globally with #1 worldwide chart toppers like Super Salon, Flick Pool, and Alliance Wars.
We are looking for the best and brightest minds in game development to join our team so we can empower our talent to create world #1 games.
We are looking for a passionate and driven Senior 3D Artist to join our team in Lahore. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has at least 4-6 years of experience of working with casual/hyper-casual games and creating 3D/2D animated game ads based on ideas.
What will you be doing?
- Creating animated 3D ads based on the given game ideas
- Creating and suggesting stunning 3D artwork for titles including Hyper Casual and Casual games
- Mentoring juniors to get the studio goals by enhancing their skills and productivity.
- Staying updated with Industry Tools and Smart Solutions for efficient work flow, and creating efficient productive pipelines
- Playing almost all the top chart mobile games
- Coordinating with team and help meet deadlines
What are we looking for?
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Art or related fields; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 4-6 years of experience of working with casual/hyper-casual games and creating 3D/2D animated game ads based on ideas.
- Strong 3D modelling (Organic/In-Organic) skills
- Unwrapping, Texturing and PBR techniques
- Smart Lighting and shading techniques
- Good knowledge of Rig, Skin and Animation
- Scene/Look and Feel development in Unity 3D
- Good Asset Optimization techniques
- Good knowledge of visual effects and physics based mechanics
- Expertise in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Composite and Animation experience in Adobe After effects or any equivalent software
What are we offering?
Exposure: Best-in-class learning and exposure to the global game industry having top level game development know-how and career progression
Culture: A progressive team and unmatched work environment with a flat hierarchy where you take ownership of your goals and become part of a team that will support and help you succeed.
Vacations: 5 weeks’ paid time-off per annum, wedding/paternal leave, paid sick leave
Comprehensive Benefits: Provident fund, full healthcare (in-patient & out-patient), fuel allowance, subsidized lunches, fitness allowance, gadget discounts, yearly bonuses.
Perks: HR events, team lunches, movie nights, monthly birthdays, company retreats, games/sports competitions and much more!
Disclaimer: Mindstorm Studios is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, & performance.