Program Manager: M-Labs Learning Initiatives
- 31 Jan 2022
- Lahore, Pakistan
Mindstorm Studios designs, develops, and markets some of the top games and interactive entertainment in the world today. That's the mission our founders began with back in 2006 and we continue to uphold and bring the highest quality products to market.
Mindstorm is partnered with Lion Studios, one of the world’s leading mobile games publishers, and we are headquartered in San Francisco with development in Lahore. Our products have been downloaded over 100 million times globally with #1 worldwide chart toppers like Super Salon, Flick Pool, and Alliance Wars.
We are catalyzing game development across a population of 220M to become the next big hyper casual games powerhouse. Our core programs include internships, incubation, a nationwide fellowship program and year round game jam events.
This position will be in charge of running various M-Labs learning initiatives in order to promote and strengthen the game development ecosystem in the country. The core responsibility will be to develop and manage liaisons with stakeholders all over Pakistan, along with planning and executing activities. This includes creating on ground support that will ultimately encourage an environment for a thriving game development ecosystem.
What will you be doing?
- Design and implement outreach activities to enhance dialogue with various stakeholders all over Pakistan.
- Develop liaison with stakeholders by formulating partnerships through various instruments (MoUs, LoIs, partnership agreements or any other means) that will foster game development growth in Pakistan.
- Lay the foundation of game development centric initiatives across the country.
- Ideate, conceptualize, organize and execute various online and offline activities and initiatives for stakeholders, which include but are not limited to training, consultations, workshops, bootcamps, etc.
- Work closely with partners to execute onsite and offsite activities.
- Plan, conduct and execute student centric initiatives at various platforms.
- Create plans to ensure smooth registrations, data collection and expansion for M-Labs learning initiatives.
- Contribute to the curriculum of M-Labs learning initiatives and manage content.
- Assist in the development of consumable information for stakeholders that can be disseminated through M-Labs platform.
- Harvest and manage data related to multiple M-Labs programs.
- Create manuals and contribute towards standardisation of the programs.
- Work with M-Labs leadership to design and improve community learning programs offered by Mindstorm Studio.
What are we looking for?
- A BSc degree is beneficial but not a dealbreaker. If you think you're up for the task, please do apply.
- At least 3 years of proven work experience in building and managing communities.
- Entrepreneurial background/passion is a plus.
- Strong communication and community leadership skills.
- A deeper understanding of inclusivity and access to knowledge for everyone.
- Compassion to drive societal change for the country’s youth.
Things that get you extra points
- Passion for creating sustainable impact.
- Ability to generate quality ideas on engagement and growth of community.
- Exceptional self-organization skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines under pressure and with minimal supervision.
- Open to receive and act on constructive criticism.
- Capability to collaborate in an open team environment.
What are we offering?
Exposure: Best-in-class learning and exposure to the global game industry having top level game development know-how and career progression
Culture: A progressive team and unmatched work environment with a flat hierarchy where you take ownership of your goals and become part of a team that will support and help you succeed.
Vacations: 5 weeks’ paid time-off per annum, wedding/paternal leave, paid sick leave
Comprehensive Benefits: Provident fund, full healthcare (in-patient & out-patient), fuel allowance, subsidized lunches, fitness allowance, gadget discounts, yearly bonuses.
Perks: HR events, team lunches, movie nights, monthly birthdays, company retreats, games/sports competitions and much more!
Disclaimer: Mindstorm Studios is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, & performance.