- Lahore, Pakistan
Mindstorm Studios designs, develops, and markets some of the top games and interactive entertainment in the world today. That's the mission our founders began with back in 2006 and we continue to uphold and bring the highest quality products to market.
Mindstorm is partnered with Lion Studios, one of the world’s leading mobile games publishers, and we are headquartered in San Francisco with development in Lahore. Our products have been downloaded over 100 million times globally with #1 worldwide chart toppers like Super Salon, Flick Pool, and Alliance Wars.
We are catalyzing game development across a population of 220M to become the next big hyper casual games powerhouse. Our core programs include internships, incubation, a nationwide fellowship program and year round game jam events.
This position will be responsible for conducting day to day activities of various M-Labs initiatives to ensure maintenance of excellent administrative practices. Hence, you will be working closely with the M-Labs leadership to look for ways to maximize internal processes. Holistically, you will be responsible for preparing and executing comprehensive action plans, conducting and analyzing operations, data collection and analysis along with documentation management. You will also perform various coordination tasks, which encompass schedule and stakeholder management and communication management to ensure smooth implementation of program activities.
What will you be doing?
- Plan activities into doable actions and timeframes.
- Assist in the implementation of program activities, which include but are not limited to learning sessions (offline and online), events, competitions, game jams, meetings and capacity building initiatives.
- Coordinate with various stakeholders (internal and external) to execute program activities.
- Collect and maintain data through various tools (online and offline) and analyze it to harvest insights.
- Work closely with partners to execute onsite and offsite activities.
- Work with the program leadership to eliminate blockades.
- Assist in the development of appropriate paperwork (e.g. MoUs, LoIs, contracts and terms of agreement).
- Aid in the development of consumable information stakeholders that can be disseminated through the M-Labs platform.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation and reports.
- Ensure program standards and requirements are met as per policy.
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to the top management.
What are we looking for?
- A BSc degree is beneficial but not a dealbreaker. If you think you're up for the task, please do apply.
- 0-2 years of proven work experience in program coordination (fresh candidates can also apply).
- Entrepreneurial background/passion is a plus.
- Strong communication and community leadership skills.
- Experience of office management softwares, including google docs and microsoft office.
- A deeper understanding of inclusivity and access to knowledge for everyone.
- Compassion to drive societal change for the country’s youth.
Things that get you extra points
- Passion for creating sustainable impact.
- Ability to generate quality ideas on engagement and growth of community.
- Exceptional self-organization skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines under pressure and with minimal supervision.
- Open to receive and act on constructive criticism.
- Capability to collaborate in an open team environment.
What are we offering?
Exposure: Best-in-class learning and exposure to the global game industry having top level game development know-how and career progression
Culture: A progressive team and unmatched work environment with a flat hierarchy where you take ownership of your goals and become part of a team that will support and help you succeed.
Vacations: 5 weeks’ paid time-off per annum, wedding/paternal leave, paid sick leave
Comprehensive Benefits: Provident fund, full healthcare (in-patient & out-patient), fuel allowance, subsidized lunches, fitness allowance, gadget discounts, yearly bonuses.
Perks: HR events, team lunches, movie nights, monthly birthdays, company retreats, games/sports competitions and much more!
Disclaimer: Mindstorm Studios is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, & performance.