Social & Digital Media Manager
- 30 Jun 2022
- Lahore, Pakistan
- Social Media
- Market competitive
Mindstorm Studios designs, develops, and markets some of the top games and interactive entertainment in the world today. That's the mission our founders began with back in 2006 and we continue to uphold and bring the highest quality products to market.
Mindstorm is partnered with Lion Studios, one of the world’s leading mobile games publishers, and we are headquartered in San Francisco with development in Lahore. Our products have been downloaded over 100 million times globally with #1 worldwide chart toppers like Super Salon, Flick Pool, and Alliance Wars.
We are looking for the best and brightest minds to join our team so we can empower our talent to create world #1 games.
What will you be doing?
- Manage the company’s brand and execute PR activities around it.
- Work with the leadership in the company to build a narrative on different initiatives.
- Prepare roll out and launch plans for different campaigns.
- Develop Marketing and PR material with the help of designers.
- Articulate and manage marketing and sales activities for the brand.
- Manage social media presence of Mindstorm Studios and MLabs
- Run organic and paid campaigns to effectively communicate the message to the target audience.
- Manage communications with different external partners on programs launched in MLabs
- Coordinate and execute all marketing activities.
- Execute and report on all marketing KPIs
What are we looking for?
- 3-5 years of experience in content creation, social and digital marketing.
- Knowledge of the tools involved.
- History of successfully managing social and digital presences for different brands or companies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of channels of brand communication especially digital mediums.
- Proactive and able to create content out of daily happenings.
- Ability to learn things quickly.
Things that get you extra points
- Passion for communication design and gaming industry.
- Appetite for producing a wide variety of content and keeping abreast of industry trends.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exceptional self-organization skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines under pressure and with minimal supervision.
- Open to receive and act on constructive criticism.
- Capability to collaborate in an open team environment.
What are we offering?
Exposure: Best-in-class learning and exposure to the global game industry having top level game development know-how and career progression
Culture: A progressive team and unmatched work environment with a flat hierarchy where you take ownership of your goals and become part of a team that will support and help you succeed.
Vacations: 5 weeks’ paid time-off per annum, wedding/paternal leave, paid sick leave
Comprehensive Benefits: Provident fund, full healthcare (in-patient & out-patient), fuel allowance, subsidized lunches, fitness allowance, gadget discounts, yearly bonuses.
Perks: HR events, team lunches, movie nights, monthly birthdays, company retreats, games/sports competitions and much more!
Disclaimer: Mindstorm Studios is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, & performance.