- Lahore, Pakistan
- Market competitive
Mindstorm Studios designs, develops, and markets some of the top games and interactive entertainment in the world today. That's the mission our founders began with back in 2006 and we continue to uphold and bring the highest quality products to market.
Mindstorm is partnered with Lion Studios, one of the world’s leading mobile games publishers, and we are headquartered in San Francisco with development in Lahore. Our products have been downloaded over 100 million times globally with #1 worldwide chart toppers like Super Salon, Flick Pool, and Alliance Wars.
We are looking for the best and brightest minds in game development to join our team so we can empower our talent to create world #1 games.
As an HR Executive, you will partner closely with the People Operations team to support our talented workforce as we execute on our mission. You will have the opportunity to work cross functionally with our leadership team to learn more about how the People Operations function supports employees in being their best and contributing their best work.
What will you be doing?
- Gain exposure to HRIS & ATS & MS Operations and learn how these systems provide support to the overall operations of Human Resources Management
- Partner with our Talent Acquisition Team to learn recruiting and sourcing strategies, and understand the recruiting process from Application to Date of Hire
- Gain an understanding of workplace culture initiatives, and how they drive Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Awareness
- Support and drive strategic HR initiatives related to organizational development, talent management, talent acquisition and/or compensation and benefits administration
- Assist with data analysis and reporting
- Organize and draft HR toolkits, guides and resources for employees
- Provide support for day-to-day HR activities
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or a related field
- 1-3 years of experience - preferably with a startup or mid-size company
- Passionate about building a career within Human Resources
- Energetic, enthusiastic and team-oriented
- Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, small team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable speaking with and reaching out to people
Things that get you extra points
- Passionate about the working in the gaming industry
- Demonstrate a keen attention to detail
- Understand the importance of confidentiality
- Enjoy and excel interacting with people of all personality types
- Have candor when dealing with players – ability to handle situations calmly and under pressure and prioritize issues
What are we offering?
- Exposure: Best-in-class learning and exposure to the global game industry having top level game development know-how and career progression
- Culture: A progressive team and unmatched work environment with a flat hierarchy where you take ownership of your goals and become part of a team that will support and help you succeed.
- Vacations: 5 weeks’ paid time-off per annum, wedding/paternal leave, paid sick leave
- Comprehensive Benefits: Provident fund, full healthcare (in-patient & out-patient), fuel allowance, subsidized lunches, fitness allowance, gadget discounts, profit sharing.
- Perks: HR events, team lunches, movie nights, monthly birthdays, company retreats, games/sports competitions and much more!
Disclaimer: Mindstorm Studios is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, & performance.