- Mar 31, 2024
- Lahore, Pakistan
- Temporarily Remote
Mindstorm Studios designs, develops, and markets some of the top games and interactive entertainment in the world today. That's the mission our founders began with back in 2006 and we continue to uphold and bring the highest quality products to market.
Mindstorm is partnered with Lion Studios, one of the world’s leading mobile games publishers, and we are headquartered in San Francisco with development in Lahore. Our products have been downloaded over 100 million times globally with #1 worldwide chart toppers like Super Salon, Flick Pool, and Alliance Wars.
We are looking for the best and brightest minds in game development to join our team so we can empower our talent to create world #1 game.
As a Customer Support Representative, you will play a crucial role in our commitment to delivering outstanding customer service. Your primary responsibility will be to respond to queries received online, providing timely and accurate information to our valued players. You will work closely with a provided script to ensure consistency in communication and contribute to maintaining a positive customer experience.
What will you be doing?
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries received through various online channels.
- Follow a provided script to address customer queries and concerns.
- Provide accurate information about our products/services and assist customers in navigating our platforms.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by resolving issues and escalating problems when necessary and promtly.
- Keep detailed records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Follow up with the team to ensure that appropriate actions were taken on customers’ requests.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances or special requests to designated departments for further investigation
- Collaborate with other team members to identify opportunities for improvement in customer support processes.
- Play the game on regular basis to gain in-depth product knowledge to effectively answer customer questions.
- Create weekly and monthly health reports for customer reviews.
- Manage communication across channels: Play Store, App Store, Discord, Support Emails, Helpshift.
What are we looking for?
- High school diploma or equivalent; bachelor's degree is a plus.
- Proven experience in a customer support role or similar position.
- Excellent written communication skills, with a strong command of grammar and language.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently in a remote/hybrid environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a proactive approach to customer issues.
- Familiarity with games and the gaming industry is a plus.
- Proficiency in using computer systems, software, and digital communication tools.
- Reliable high-speed internet connection and a suitable remote workspace.