Full Stack Developer
- Feb 28, 2023
- Lahore, Pakistan
- Market competitive
Mindstorm Studios designs, develops, and markets some of the top games and interactive entertainment in the world today. That's the mission our founders began with back in 2006 and we continue to uphold and bring the highest quality products to market.
Mindstorm is partnered with Lion Studios, one of the world’s leading mobile games publishers, and we are headquartered in San Francisco with development in Lahore. Our products have been downloaded over 100 million times globally with #1 worldwide chart toppers like Super Salon, Flick Pool, and Alliance Wars.
We are looking for the best and brightest minds in game development to join our team so we can empower our talent to create world #1 games.
We are looking for a passionate and driven Full Stack Developer to join our team in Lahore. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has at least 1-3 years of experience working as a Full Stack developer and comfortable in writing complex raw SQL queries. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and a quality product are essential. If you are passionate about working in the gaming industry, this is the right place for you to jam!
What will you be doing?
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable systems.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to address and mitigate these problems.
- Making custom game analytics dashboards using SQL and LookML
What are we looking for?
- BA/BS degree in computer science, game development or related fields; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- At least 1-3 years of industry experience working as a Full Stack Developer.
- Experience with writing optimized Raw MySQL Queries
- Understands concepts like MySQL Joins, Common Table Expressions and Window Functions.
- Experience of working with Cloud Computing Platforms preferably AWS.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable web application
- Proficient understanding of code versioning.
Things that get you extra points
- Hands-on experience working with Python/Flask
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
- Strong knowledge of common web-server exploits and their solutions
- Ability to learn and stay in touch with evolving game standards and development technologies
- Familiarity with latest trending gameplay mechanics and successful games in the casual space.
- Passion for games with hands on experience playing mobile, console, and PC games
What are we offering?
- Exposure: Best-in-class learning and exposure to the global game industry having top level game development know-how and career progression
- Culture: A progressive team and unmatched work environment with a flat hierarchy where you take ownership of your goals and become part of a team that will support and help you succeed.
- Vacations: 5 weeks’ paid time-off per annum, wedding/paternal leave, paid sick leave
- Comprehensive Benefits: Provident fund, full healthcare (in-patient & out-patient), fuel allowance, subsidized lunches, fitness allowance, gadget discounts, yearly bonuses.
- Perks: HR events, team lunches, movie nights, monthly birthdays, company retreats, games/sports competitions and much more!
Disclaimer: Mindstorm Studios is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, & performance.